On Thursday, 2017-03-30, at 14:15 at the Faculty of Computer and Information Science in P22 lecture room, Luka Čehovin Zajc will present his work on performance evaluation in computer vision which is the cornerstone of the international Visual Object Tracking initiative. The initiative annually organizes competitions and workshops to bring together researchers with the goal of establishing standardized evaluation protocols. We have learned that building a strong community requires addressing methodological, technical as well as social aspects. I will talk about these and provide an outlook into the future of the initiative.
- 279th Solomon Seminar: Front Page News: The Effect of News Positioning on Financial Markets
- FRI Research Talks: Addressing pose variability for automatic face recognition
- Predavanje: Kako bo superinteligenca omogočila razvoj novega človeka
- FRI Research Talks: Is my new tracker really better than yours?
- FRI Research Talks: Spremljanje utripa Zemlje