On Friday, 2018-04-06, at 12:30 in the Orange Room at Jožef Stefan Institute, Dr Hristijan Gjoreski will talk about the SHL – Sussex Huawei Locomotion Dataset. Dr Gjoreski is an assistant professor at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies in Skopje, and has previously worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Sussex. The SHL dataset is a versatile annotated dataset of modes of locomotion and transportation of mobile users. It was recorded over a period of 7 months in 2017 by 3 participants engaging in 8 different modes of transportation in real-life setting in the United Kingdom. The SHL dataset is suitable for a wide range of studies in fields such as transportation recognition, activity recognition, mobility pattern mining, localization, tracking, and sensor fusion.
- Language Technologies & Digital Humanities 2018 conference
- Information Society 2018 multiconference
- Seminar: Anaphora and coreference resolution: still a hard nut to crack?
- Seminar: SHL Dataset – A multimodal transportation dataset collected with smartphones
- Lecture: Design Optimization and Design Exploration in Space Engineering