BIOMA 2016, the 7th International Conference on Bioinspired Optimization Methods and their Applications will be held in Bled, Slovenia, 18-20 May 2016. The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of the latest theoretical and applied results in bioinspired optimization methodology and its applications. Areas of interest include genetic algorithms, evolution strategies, evolutionary programming, genetic programming, ant colony optimization, swarm optimization and related bioinspired methods, and their applications in science, engineering and business. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and extended versions of selected papers will be invited for submission to Applied Soft Computing (Elsevier). The conference is organized by the Jožef Stefan Institute and supported by SLAIS.
- Language Technologies & Digital Humanities 2018 conference
- Information Society 2018 multiconference
- Seminar: Anaphora and coreference resolution: still a hard nut to crack?
- Seminar: SHL Dataset – A multimodal transportation dataset collected with smartphones
- Lecture: Design Optimization and Design Exploration in Space Engineering