Organized by the Jožef Stefan Institute and supported by SLAIS, BIOMA 2016, the 7th International Conference on Bioinspired Optimization Methods and their Applications was held in Bled, Slovenia, 18-20 May 2016. It was devoted to the latest theoretical developments in bioinspired optimization methodology and its achievements in science, engineering and business. The conference program consisted of two invited talks and 17 paper presentations contributed by 45 (co)authors from 11 countries. Both the invited talk videos and the presented papers are now avaialable online.
- 279th Solomon Seminar: Front Page News: The Effect of News Positioning on Financial Markets
- FRI Research Talks: Addressing pose variability for automatic face recognition
- Predavanje: Kako bo superinteligenca omogočila razvoj novega človeka
- FRI Research Talks: Is my new tracker really better than yours?
- FRI Research Talks: Spremljanje utripa Zemlje