Organized by the Jožef Stefan Institute and supported by SLAIS, BIOMA 2016, the 7th International Conference on Bioinspired Optimization Methods and their Applications was held in Bled, Slovenia, 18-20 May 2016. It was devoted to the latest theoretical developments in bioinspired optimization methodology and its achievements in science, engineering and business. The conference program consisted of two invited talks and 17 paper presentations contributed by 45 (co)authors from 11 countries. Both the invited talk videos and the presented papers are now avaialable online.
- Slovenian Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Informatica anniversary issue on artificial intelligence
- FRI Research Talks: Why is mobile gait analysis not a closed book?
- 279th Solomon Seminar: Front Page News: The Effect of News Positioning on Financial Markets
- FRI Research Talks: Addressing pose variability for automatic face recognition
- Predavanje: Kako bo superinteligenca omogočila razvoj novega človeka