Organized by the Jožef Stefan Institute and supported by SLAIS, BIOMA 2016, the 7th International Conference on Bioinspired Optimization Methods and their Applications was held in Bled, Slovenia, 18-20 May 2016. It was devoted to the latest theoretical developments in bioinspired optimization methodology and its achievements in science, engineering and business. The conference program consisted of two invited talks and 17 paper presentations contributed by 45 (co)authors from 11 countries. Both the invited talk videos and the presented papers are now avaialable online.
- Language Technologies & Digital Humanities 2018 conference
- Information Society 2018 multiconference
- Seminar: Anaphora and coreference resolution: still a hard nut to crack?
- Seminar: SHL Dataset – A multimodal transportation dataset collected with smartphones
- Lecture: Design Optimization and Design Exploration in Space Engineering